Vacasa - This company will DIE. | Glassdoor

"This company will DIE."

I worked at Vacasa full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only perk is that you work from home so you don't have to see the stupid and incompetent people that work there in person.

Cons

NO training Operational mess company wide No room for growth Lack of integrity from bottom up - this is why the company will fail, they are already building a terrible reputation for themselves among owners and partners lies, lies, lies

Advice to Management

Be honest to yourself, can you do the job that you are tasked with doing?

Vacasa2017-12-14
  1. "Great place to work and learn! You have great opportunities with Vacasa."

Current Employee - Local Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Vacasa full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Ability to grow your strengths and your weaknesses. Stability, benefits are amazing, growth, ability to be promoted! Travel opportunities, training, technology.

Cons

No complaints! Just keep in mind you have to have work/life balance. This is not a con for Vacasa it’s for your self! I have hard time pulling away!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing! I have wonderful managers I work under!

Vacasa2019-10-22
  2. "Excellent Opportunity, High Transparency, Exceptional Benefits"

Current Employee - Local Operations Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Vacasa full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits package, my Regional Director is a rock star and keeps all LOMs in the loop of communication and there isn't a lot that is difficult to understand about my role. The benefits have the option of being 100% employer paid (HDHP plans with FSA, full Dental, Vision and 401k. LTD, STD, and AD&D coverages as well). It is a flexible atmosphere, if you are organized, a fast and efficient thinker with the... ability to work well under points of pressure then this is a good job for you. This isn't a job for anyone looking to shirk responsibilities or dodge duties: full ownership and integrity ARE LIFE. I love it. VERY easy to feel valued and progress through the ranks here. If you do your job and do it well, they don't overlook you like many corps. Best advice, KNOW how to manage your time VERY well and separate from work when you need to. Work life balance is a must.

Cons

I would like to see more compensation toward vehicles (reimbursement, I spend about $125 a week on gas alone and I drive a 2015 moderately fuel efficient car). I would like to see better structure for benefits and compensation for team members (housekeepers, maintenance team members, runners and non-management), and as we continue to grow, I am sure those metrics will as well.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Grow. Be involved with us just like you are and providing good training and open communication. It feels great to be a part of this team.

Vacasa2019-10-16

Discover more reviews about Vacasa.