Vadatech Inc. - Fascinating technology with maniacal leadership and a masochistic work environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Vadatech Inc.

"Fascinating technology with maniacal leadership and a masochistic work environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Pros

Vadatech is at the forefront of uTCA and ATCA development. The vision and direction of Vadatech is its most alluring quality.

Cons

The vision of the company is a deception and the underlying technology is the bait. 'Just-in-time' engineering of touted mission critical products and applications is beyond unethical.

Advice to Management

Sell the company to the highest bidder and seek therapy to cope with the perversion of a company you've collectively created.

Other Employee Reviews for Vadatech Inc.

"Good place to work if you don't have any other offer"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Vadatech Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice Tea/Coffie 2 times a day.
    Timely Pay.
    If you ready to work as slave for money OR you don't have any other job offer, then this is the Best company for you.

Cons

Worst work culture and high Unethical behavior.
    Management has full control on appraisal system and policies. It can be changed anytime.
    They are happy to screw the employee career, even its there fault.
    No motivation. No vision and mission.
    Poor or no facilities.

Advice to Management

Please create an environment where employees can work.
    Also please stop making people fool and try to respect them who are putting their efforts to generate revenue.

2. "Very good place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Engineer
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer

Pros

I have always wanted to work in a company where I wasn't the proverbial square peg, and after nearly 30 years in the work force, I believe that I have found the company that complements my ideology for how a company should operate. Here are the "Pros" as I see them...

Cons

Like any tech company, the work is big and complicated so work/life balance can suffer from time to time. The difference is that it's the passion within the individuals that drives them to work long hours and forego time off. Of course there can be times when schedule demands force the imbalance, but it's not such that 10-12 hours days become commonplace and expected regardless. We do what we do to get the job done; …

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and fight hard to not be complacent. I believe that humility is the key so don't ever lose that thinking. Your motives will always be suspect, but if you're able to look in the mirror everyday and know that your motives are pure, that's all that matters. Walking the talk is the best evidence there is.