Vadatech Inc. - Highly Intelligent CEO, but zero ethics | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Vadatech Inc.

"Highly Intelligent CEO, but zero ethics"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Pros

Good pay and state of the art products makes Vadatech a leading edge company that most would want to be a part of.

Cons

CEO is sole designer. If something were to happen to him the company would collapse. Designs are innovative yet not thoroughly reviewed lending to repeated problems. CEO has total control and listens to no one. Lots of promises are made but very few are kept.

Advice to Management

Slow down. Listen to those you surround yourself with. Don't make false promises you have no intention of keeping.

Other Employee Reviews for Vadatech Inc.

"Fascinating technology with maniacal leadership and a masochistic work environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Pros

Vadatech is at the forefront of uTCA and ATCA development. The vision and direction of Vadatech is its most alluring quality.

Cons

The vision of the company is a deception and the underlying technology is the bait. 'Just-in-time' engineering of touted mission critical products and applications is beyond unethical.

Advice to Management

Sell the company to the highest bidder and seek therapy to cope with the perversion of a company you've collectively created.

2. "Very good place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Engineer
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer

Pros

I have always wanted to work in a company where I wasn't the proverbial square peg, and after nearly 30 years in the work force, I believe that I have found the company that complements my ideology for how a company should operate. Here are the "Pros" as I see them...

Cons

Like any tech company, the work is big and complicated so work/life balance can suffer from time to time. The difference is that it's the passion within the individuals that drives them to work long hours and forego time off. Of course there can be times when schedule demands force the imbalance, but it's not such that 10-12 hours days become commonplace and expected regardless. We do what we do to get the job done; …

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and fight hard to not be complacent. I believe that humility is the key so don't ever lose that thinking. Your motives will always be suspect, but if you're able to look in the mirror everyday and know that your motives are pure, that's all that matters. Walking the talk is the best evidence there is.