"Perfect environment for creativity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Valence full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a company that has a startup feel without the startup problems. The management has a number of successful companies under their belt and they know exactly what they are doing. The culture is fantastic, and the projects utilize cutting edge technologies that a lot of companies are only now thinking about looking into. This company has great opportunity for growth, both personal and professional. Creativity and any kind of input is very well encouraged, taken, and acted upon. You can really make a difference here and have plenty of latitude to make project-impacting decisions. I love the fact that the Valence values their employees' time with flexible working hours and even the standup meetings are automated using a chat bot (incidentally, Valence works with natural speech interfaces, so talk about eating your own dog food!). This company is a rare gem

Cons

There aren't any downsides that I can think of, but as always there is room for improvement. This is why it's so great to work here and be able to influence a growing company's direction and culture

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Fast Paced, Lots of Opportunities"

5.0

I have been working at Valence full-time

Pros

The team is very focused on driving some amazing and innovative solutions for customers via the latest emerging tech, so it is very refreshing to actually deliver digital transformation and be part of our customers' change. We often hold discovery sessions and host companies whom are just wanting to understand how the latest tech is being used today to determine how they also might create competitive advantages or avoid falling behind - this is a great way to see how customers are thinking. Lots of opportunities to learn and grow. Open doors to the management team whom are always open for discussions. The employee and customer referral program is amazing. Stocked kitchen is a plus!

Cons

As with many tech companies, it is a fast-paced environment where we are often on the cutting-edge of solving problems. It is important that employees can self-direct work and delivery and not be afraid to take chances.

Continue reading
  2. "Fostering Collaboration and Growth"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager

I have been working at Valence full-time for less than a year

Pros

A truly collaborative company with exciting client work and inclusive culture. This is a great place to be for folks who like to raise their hands, wear a lot of hats, and love technology.

Cons

Small company, so you have to be okay with a fast pace and lots of pivots.

Discover more reviews about Valence.