"Fast Paced, Lots of Opportunities"

5.0

I have been working at Valence full-time

Pros

The team is very focused on driving some amazing and innovative solutions for customers via the latest emerging tech, so it is very refreshing to actually deliver digital transformation and be part of our customers' change. We often hold discovery sessions and host companies whom are just wanting to understand how the latest tech is being used today to determine how they also might create competitive advantages or avoid falling behind - this is a great way to see how customers are thinking. Lots of opportunities to learn and grow. Open doors to the management team whom are always open for discussions. The employee and customer referral program is amazing. Stocked kitchen is a plus!

Cons

As with many tech companies, it is a fast-paced environment where we are often on the cutting-edge of solving problems. It is important that employees can self-direct work and delivery and not be afraid to take chances.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fostering Collaboration and Growth"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager

I have been working at Valence full-time for less than a year

Pros

A truly collaborative company with exciting client work and inclusive culture. This is a great place to be for folks who like to raise their hands, wear a lot of hats, and love technology.

Cons

Small company, so you have to be okay with a fast pace and lots of pivots.

2. "Good company with good people and leadership"

4.0
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Valence full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits and good pay

Cons

Like any company in its space, if there isn't client work to make you 100% billable, you're not employed.

Discover more reviews about Valence.