KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Great job

Mar 22, 2022 - Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Make great money in just a few hours a night.

Cons

Work is limited to a few hours a night

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

n/a

Mar 16, 2022 - Regional Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Growth, Opportunity, Compensation, Innovation

Cons

None to comment on at this time.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Valet Living Response

VP, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for posting a review!

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Shady Company

Jun 8, 2022 - Service Valet in Knoxville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The only pro is working alone with little supervision.

Cons

So many cons. They pay over the budget when they are short staffed and then when they gain staff they cut pay. My pay was cut over 50%. The app never works and then they blame it on you. They never let you contact upper management when you have an issue with a manager. They allow residents to do whatever they want. They offer incentives for employees to leave 5 star reviews online so that they look better. They have a “facebook” type thing where all the office workers just talk about how great the company is. My spouse has been with them for over 7 years and has helped them when they were short management, and they cut his pay over 400 dollars a month. Beware!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Valet Living Response

VP, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm sorry to hear that you are not having a positive experience. In regards to your comment on pay, we encourage our associates to have a conversation with their direct manager to understand the budget allocation for each property and how pay is structured. I have to disagree with your comment on not having access to upper management. Our organization is built on servant leadership and any associate can contact and speak with a member of the leadership team. We also leverage our internal communication platform as another vehicle to allow our associates voices to be hear and connect with others in the company. If there's additional specific feedback you would like to share, please reach out to me at antonio.fiorentino@valetliving.com . We appreciate all that you do.

Discover more reviews about Valet Living.

Valet Living Photos

+ Add Photo
Valet Living photo of: Our newest Home Cleaning associate teaching us how to make tissue box flowers!
Valet Living photo of: Getting ready for or first resident event of the new year in Charlotte.
Valet Living photo of: Our internal Culture Club is getting ready to relaunch! Swag included!!!
Valet Living photo of: Our associates love delivering service to our residents and their our four-legged family members.
Valet Living photo of: We're excited to launch our Home services to the residents at URBON in Orlando!
Valet Living photo of: Associates across all locations were encouraged to take on the "mile a day challenge" through the month of June...those that tracked and completed this task earned their finisher medal!
Valet Living photo of: Our associates are excited to represent at the 2019  TAA Lone Star Tradeshow