ValleyCrest Companies - I had been in the industry for 10 years before coming to ValleyCrest and everyday I learn something new I can teach. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ValleyCrest Companies

"I had been in the industry for 10 years before coming to ValleyCrest and everyday I learn something new I can teach."

Current Employee - Associate Account Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA
Current Employee - Associate Account Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA

Pros

They pay for training and are willing to get you the help you need to understand the business better if you are wiling to put forth your best effort. We have a crew leader training day every month or two in order to train the crews how to better serve the needs of our communities and/or properties. The crews learn ways to eliminate wasting time when sequencing through a property to better serve the need of the clients. After a year with the company they offer crew members the opportunity to receive tuition compensation for taking classes in order to better their knowledge of the field.

Cons

If you are not willing to work hard, then you will not last long at this company. They want you to succeed but you have to want to make a difference in your life and make the necessary changes.

Other Employee Reviews for ValleyCrest Companies

"The upper management are corrupt"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Delray Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Delray Beach, FL

Pros

Nothing good about the company other than the resources they make available to branches to grow the business. The grunts work hard

Cons

Very political when it comes to the decisions made at the entire company. Upper management doesn't care about the guys doing the work.

Advice to Management

I would have to say they need to pay the laborers more money. They are out there working very hard for a few dollars an hour.

"this place is a mess"

Current Employee - Seniour Irrigation Tech in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Seniour Irrigation Tech in Pleasanton, CA

Pros

very large company with lots of jobs in the bayarea. They have lots of room before going out of business. Some of the managers are very smart.

Cons

They have little respect for the working man. There is very much pressure to make the company money even if it is not for a good reason. This is a place to work until the economy changes back. I brought my friend here and I hope that he stays.

Advice to Management

Show more respect for the workers and the propertys.