KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Still an amazing company filled with a group of dynamic and talented individuals.

Apr 22, 2022 - Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Too many to list so I'll just state the obvious. Top notch onboarding and training for new hires. Continuous coaching/training and professional development. Uncapped commissions and salary increases. Competitive starting salaries. A genuine opportunity to actually get paid what you're worth as long as you put in the dedication that's required. Paid medical, dental, 401K, and PTO. Just an amazing company overall if you're willing to apply what we teach and adhere to our core values.

Cons

Not being in the office anymore to see all of the smiling faces. But hey, we still have video conferencing. And our health is far more important so it's not a real con.

Continue reading

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you so much for the candid review! We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our onboarding and training process and that you've found the coaching and professional development sessions to be beneficial. It's also great to know that you appreciate our uncapped commission structure and exceptional benefits. Thank you for being a shining example of our core values day in and day out and for bringing such positivity and purpose to your work and your Team. We’re grateful for you and for the feedback!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company

Jul 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A fantastic team that truly championed each other. Loved working here.

Cons

Somewhat limited opportunity for growth depending on your position

Vantagepoint AI

We're glad to hear you had a positive experience during your time with us and that you were able to be a part of our team. Our core values are incredibly important to us and we're happy to know that you experienced them firsthand. We're always trying to improve and grow as a company, so it's great to know that our efforts are paying off. It also sounds like things have changed since you left - a number of employees have found promotions or new positions in the company recently. Thanks again for the honest review - we hope you'll keep in touch!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

VantagePoint

May 13, 2022 - Product Support Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very friendly teams - Flexible scheduling

Cons

- Rude customers without much help/guidance from management. - Requests for more training on product were often ignored and initial training not very comprehensive. - Poor documentation for internal matters and product changes. (constant state of confusion and he-said, she-saids)

Vantagepoint AI

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means a lot to us that you took the time to write it out. We're very happy to hear that you appreciated the positivity and purpose of everyone here at Vantagepoint AI. We all take our core values to heart. We're sorry to hear that you did not feel supported in some of your training. If you did not feel you received the direction you needed, we would have hoped you would have reached out to HR so we could have helped address the situation sooner. Thank you for having been a part of the team.

Discover more reviews about Vantagepoint ai.

Vantagepoint ai Photos

+ Add Photo
Vantagepoint ai photo of: $10,176 Giant Check for Shriners Hospitals for Children Presented at Fall Power Trader Seminar
Vantagepoint ai photo of: 40 Year Anniversary
Vantagepoint ai photo of: 40 Year Anniversary Celebration
Vantagepoint ai photo of: Great Places To Work
Vantagepoint ai photo of: Company Photo
Vantagepoint ai photo of: Team Member Appreciation Day!
Vantagepoint ai photo of: Teammate Appreciation!