Varsity Tutors - Outstanding organization! | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Ability to work from home with online sessions" (in 112 reviews)

• "The best thing about this company is the easy-to-use platform that makes connecting to students super simple and effective" (in 39 reviews)

Cons
  • "Occasional technical issues for online tutoring" (in 46 reviews)

• "The neat online platform does have some minor bugs that needs fixing" (in 41 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Outstanding organization!"

Current Employee - Client Sales Representative in Clayton, MO
Current Employee - Client Sales Representative in Clayton, MO

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've never worked for an organization that values it's employees like Varsity Tutors. The leadership and management staff are forever encouraging and supportive. Having a bad sales day? Don't expect to be brow beaten by your immediate manager - instead, expect them to approach you to find out what they can do to make your life easier, and help you be more successful. This is an outstanding organization that really values their staff members, and reminds them of their worth constantly.

Cons

Truly, there are no negatives for me to point out. The company is receptive to ideas and criticisms of process, and always strives to "right the ship", and correct processes that are out of date, or not as effective or impactful for employees and/or clients.

Advice to Management

Please continue to do everything that you're already doing. Your approach and mentoring process is one of the best I've ever seen. It's my hope that VT continues to hire managers and directors that are receptive to this culture, and help maintain it.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

Discover more reviews about Varsity Tutors.