KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Mature Marketing

May 22, 2022 - Sales in Wichita Falls, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will be rewarded for the effort you put in. My manager keeps me accountable, but also makes sure I'm comfortable and equipped for what I've been taught. The training covers a lot of details to make me motivated and sell me on what I'm selling. It's good to work with family and friends, and acquaintances are much more approachable than complete strangers, as well.

Cons

Pay is not steady and work is not handed to you. The only person in charge of making certain you do your job is yourself.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Vector is amazing

Jun 30, 2022 - Trainee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vector has given me more self confidence in talking 1on1

Cons

Nothing to be worried about

2. 3.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

The Good and Bad

Jul 1, 2022 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

-flexible schedule -supportive managers -you can gain experience through calling people and setting appointments

Cons

as a new recruit, it is really overwhelming and difficult to get phone mumbers. i follow the script to a T but i personally have family problems and that blocks me off from acquiring new phone numbers. i’m a first generation child so my parents are immigrants, and so most of my relatives are in another country. CUTCO has a weird process shipping internationally, so i was told to hold off on calling them. most of the people my parents and i know do not fit the requirements that the company says to sell to, so this job has been really difficult. during training it was really overwhelming, especially because i had no prior experience to marketing and calling people to set appointments. even though the leaders are nice and supportive, the amount of pressure to fulfill as many demos as SOON AS POSSIBLE has been really stressful and detrimental to my expectations of this company and my health. i don’t have a lot of friends and family, so it is really really hard to succeed and acquire many contacts to set demos with.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Vector Marketing.

Vector Marketing Photos

+ Add Photo
Vector Marketing photo of: Vector Marketing at a St. Louis Cardinals game
Vector Marketing photo of: Another day, another Vector conference. Awesome!
Vector Marketing photo of: Vector reps are everywhere! Including this outdoor homeshow!
Vector Marketing photo of: Chase Kunick and his team... living the DM dream.
Vector Marketing photo of: Vector March Madness champs!
Vector Marketing photo of: Here I was standing in front of the many awards Cutco has gained over the years as the worlds finest cutlery. Cutco creates American-made knives which are guaranteed forever since 1949
Vector Marketing photo of: The average day