VectorUSA - Best of the best in it's business | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for VectorUSA

"Best of the best in it's business"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at VectorUSA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

High marks to the management of this company and the direction they are heading. Employees get the right tools and equipment for their project requirements to accomplish the tasks assigned. Pay and benefits are highly competitive to say the least. I have enjoyed working here for the past 2 years.

Cons

I think the only cons I have encountered has been the negativity from the few employees who seem never satisfied or that they are owed more but doing so much less than the others working around them. This does break down the cohesion and teamwork aspect slightly and causes a distraction. Also, although not bad but I think that information flow from upper levels to lower levels could use a step up to ensure a smoother more fluid work flow throughout.

Other Employee Reviews for VectorUSA

"1"

Current Employee - Tech in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Tech in San Diego, CA

Pros

This company is great to work for

Cons

part time work was not working with my schedule

Advice to Management

Do not lie about work longevity

2. "Proud to Work Here"

I have been working at VectorUSA (More than a year)

Pros

Over the course of the past year and a half, VectorUSA has been a wonderful employer to work for. The company truly values its employees and allows for growth on both personal and professional levels. I am currently working out of the San Diego Branch Office and absolutely love it. The office has formed a community that values and respects each other. We all work hard and put forth a collaborative group effort to take care of the customer. If you need help, there is always someone you can ask that is willing to guide you. Efforts that go above and beyond are almost always recognized and appreciated by management. If you would like to move up within the company, there are numerous opportunities to do so, you just have to be vocal! Because the San Diego Office is smaller than our corporate headquarters, you really get to try on many different hats and experience work that will both challenge and excite you. Our General Manager truly cares about each one of us, and always checks in to make sure your needs are met and you feel heard. The company will definitely give back to you what you put into it. There is a solid balance of work and play that creates an atmosphere that is infectious. It makes you want to come to work and do a good job. I cannot thank VectorUSA enough for all it has taught me thus far and would recommend it to anyone who is interested.

Cons

I wouldn’t exactly say this is a con, but something worth noting is that work will ebb and flow. There may be times when you are incredibly busy, and there may be times when it is slower and there is less to do. This is why it’s important to ask for help when you need it, and make sure to keep busy during down time. You can always find something to do in an effort to prepare for the next time you may have a full plate. Time management is key, as is the case in any workplace.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing in San Diego!!