Vein Clinics of America - Fabulous company to work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Vein Clinics of America

"Fabulous company to work for."

Current Employee - Professional
Current Employee - Professional

I have been working at Vein Clinics of America full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Growing organization that offers career growth. Excellent Benefits and professional people to work with. Work in healthcare and enjoy your weekends off. I have learned so much about vein disease and truly want to help as many people as I can.

Cons

Where there is growth is growing pains. Need change in order to grow. We haven't been able to be in every state yet but we some great goals.

Advice to Management

Be open to suggestions and continue to invest in our people.

Other Employee Reviews for Vein Clinics of America

"VCA should not be at the top of your list"

Pros

The company is growing very rapidly.

Cons

Senior management is incompetent and isn't very good at providing feasible solutions. Each time an issue arises, the blame game starts, and no one takes responsibility for their own actions. Employees are scared to speak freely about the issues they're facing because they are scare they'll receive backlash from senior management.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees and treat them with respect. Stop pointing fingers and start providing solutions. Create a better work environment for everyone and encourage your staff to provide feedback to make the work environment better. It may be easier to start fresh with a new senior management team...

"Do not work for Vein Clinics of America"

I have been working at Vein Clinics of America full-time

Pros

None - I would have rather given them no stars.

Cons

Very poor senior management/leadership within this organization. When an issue arises there is not a culture of coming together to work through it and find a solution, instead there is a great deal of finger pointing. This is a toxic work environment. Only accept a position here if you are currently out of work, then continue actively with your job search. You will not be happy at this organization, regardless of the department you are in.