Venafi - Best Group of People and Leadership! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Venafi

"Best Group of People and Leadership!"

Current Employee - Professional Services in Buffalo, NY
Current Employee - Professional Services in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Venafi full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Quite simply, I've never been happier working at a company. The leaders at Venafi are hardworking and totally genuine, the kind of people you want to go to battle with. The CEO Jeff Hudson is the greatest, and his attitude around customer success and family is infectious. He goes out of his way to even include employees spouses in corporate events and meetings, which makes for such a nice dynamic that I've never seen anywhere else in corporate America. The product is terrific and nearly all of Venafi clients are VERY happy and enjoy very strong relationships. The sales people are really consultants, and not just about getting a sale done. They are the type of reps I'd want selling to me, trained to be concerned about MY success, and not theirs. I would highly recommend working here to anyone seeking a once in a lifetime type company.

Cons

Incredible growth brings onboarding challenges, which is a good thing but challenging. And one working in the field away from corporate HQ in Utah needs to be very disciplined

Advice to Management

Keep doing all you are doing.

Other Employee Reviews for Venafi

1. "open, transparent, and FUN!"

Current Employee - Customer Support in Sandy, UT
    Current Employee - Customer Support in Sandy, UT

I have been working at Venafi full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Venafi's CEO is the best company leader I have ever worked with. He is extremely genuine, transparent, and caring, with an extreme focus on making customers successful which will continue to help the company grow at 100%+ rate as it has since he joined the company in October 2010. Lots of passionate and great people who love building and growing a dynamic company.

Cons

CTO is a bit quirky, but has a great heart and is one of the most brilliant software architects I have every worked with.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring top talent.

"Needs Exec Team Shake-up"

I have been working at Venafi full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Interesting cyber security technology with a unique proposition. Charismatic and accessible CEO who can charm funding from VCs.

Cons

Huge disruption caused by cycles of expansion and retraction, especially in the sales and marketing teams, with huge swathes of good, talented people let go. Oddest company culture - very political and cliquey - despite the claims to be open and honest.

Advice to Management

The company has outgrown the old exec team who need to do something different if they want to make Venafi successful.