Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Place to Work. Period.

Jun 2, 2021 - Vice President Sales in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

If small company life is your thing, then Venminder is that 'nirvana' employer and provides that job opportunity you've been dreaming about. After 20 years working for large, global Fortune 500 companies, I decided to try small company life and it's been an absolutely fantastic destination for me personally -- from our Founder, CEO, and Leadership Team to our front line relationship & support teams, Venminder has an inclusive and passionate culture where we truly enjoy executing against our mission each and every day! We are truly riding a rocket ship and we do not see the limits to our growth & potential.

Cons

Not enough time in the week to collaborate with colleagues & support our clients.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0

A place to grow

Jun 2, 2021 - Client Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Venminder, I have found a work-family that appreciates my contributions, recognizes my value, and cares about my well-being as a human.

Cons

As with any growing company, you can expect a lot of change in a short period of time. This means you will learn new skills and take on new responsibilities regularly.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A company that truly lives up to it's values

May 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is cliche to say this but it really is about the people you work with and work for that makes all the different. Venminder is full of wonderful people that care deeply about one another and our clients. When they say it feels like family it really feels like family. The company and its leaders live up to the company values. The product has a great product market fit and solves complex problems for our clients. Win Win. Solving hard problems and doing it alongside people you admire and respect. Executives also do a great job of keeping lines of communication open which is a difficult task. It is easy to get caught up when you are growing but they always take the time to recognize the hard work the teams are doing and celebrate the wins.

Cons

No real cons. Every company has it challenges but when faced with challenges you have a group of people that are willing to work through them with you with common goals in mind.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Venminder.