Venquis - Dynamic and Ambitious Team | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Venquis

"Dynamic and Ambitious Team"

Current Employee - Company Secretary in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Company Secretary in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Venquis part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Venquis is full of driven, dynamic individuals who make the recruitment industry a fun place to work. Rewards are high for those who succeed and its a great place for those who really are passionate about what they do. This is a company for those who understand the importance of getting the right candidates for clients and ensuring those clients are well serviced to build long term relationships.

Cons

There are not really downsides as such but if you are not someone who can close the deal and build long term relationships then this is not the place for you.

Other Employee Reviews for Venquis

1. "A fun, dynamic and growing recruitment company"

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Venquis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Venquis is full of fantastic people, supportive management and a real drive to create something special. There is a clear vision and strategy on how to get there that is really motivating.

Cons

Working at Venquis isn't skiing, playing footie or having sex. Its hard work but definitely has its rewards and there's a real buzz about the place.

Advice to Management

All the hard work will pay off in the end!

"Genuinely amazing business who invest in their people in a market where plenty don't"

Former Employee - Manager Insurance Contract in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Manager Insurance Contract in London, England (UK)

I worked at Venquis full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I recently left Venquis having spent 4.5 amazing years working with the business! I started there as a Consultant in 2012 with 1.5 yrs experience in Australia thinking I knew what recruitment was all about! Little did I know that I had just joined a small team of outstanding practitioners with a vision of global growth and expansion!

Over my time I was promoted almost every year, supported by my manager and directors, had some great friends and earned more money than I ever thought possible!

The one stand out aspect about Venquis I would like to share is the purely entrepreneurial spirit... In all my time there i was NEVER told 'no' to an idea and was encouraged to write business plans, support my ideas and RUN WITH THEM!

When I left to set up my own business, I was given a handshake and told that if I ever need support then it is there (this was from the owners and the whole team of consultants too)

Cons

As any business grows it is 100% certain that people will come and go and not everyone is happy all of the time! It is a real shame that some people have written poor reviews however I think it is fair to say that none of these people had the right attitude needed to compete with a company built on a high performance culture!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and you will know doubt achieve the vision to be the worlds #1 in Business Transformation.