KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company that's going places

Jul 8, 2021 - Finance Director in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

An established organisation in an exciting market that recognises and places its people at the forefront of everything. Very tech savvy with a modern view of the way people want to work and has remained agile in order to maximise opportunities as and when they present themselves.

Cons

In the process of refining it's proposition with a rebrand to come which will provide a refresh and energy to move to the next level

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Solid business, strong team and lots of opportunity

Jul 1, 2021 - Operations in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked in the recruitment sector for over 15 years, and Venquis is the most progressive business. Management has a genuine appetite for changing everything that makes the client, the candidate and the employee journey better - budgets back it up, and a great team make it happen. It's a nice place to work.

Cons

Transformation moves fast, so do our clients, and so do we. So if you find it difficult to embrace change and do things differently, it will be a tricky environment.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

THE Leicester employer

Jul 1, 2021 - Delivery Consultant in Leicester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting growth plans, especially in Leicester New office is out of this world, can't wait to working there. Vision of the business is so exciting and so refreshing for the staffing industry. Ryan is a star

Cons

Old office is a bit tight (our fault for growing so quickly) but i'll be glad when we are out of here next few weeks.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Venquis.