Venteon - One of the most toxic environments to work in I've ever seen. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Venteon

"One of the most toxic environments to work in I've ever seen."

Pros

The co-workers are, for the most part, very nice. The commute is reasonable. The database is reasonably robust. The office is nice.

Cons

Very money driven. Will hire people with virtually no experience because they can underpay them. Everyone in management is secretive about commission plans because they discriminate.

Advice to Management

Get a clue. The reason why you have such dramatic turnover is because of the way you mistreat and underpay your people.

Other Employee Reviews for Venteon

1. "Not to Big or to Small"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Troy, MI

I have been working at Venteon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work. Very much a team environment with room to grow. Many people have been there for a long time. Some very successful people that are willing to teach and help you out.

Cons

Recruiting takes a lot of work and time to get good at. If recruiting is for you, this is a decent place to do it.

2. "Great place"

Current Employee - Quality Technician in Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Quality Technician in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Venteon full-time

Pros

Venteon is a great place to work for. They take care of there employees pay and benefits. I've been with them for over two years.

Cons

Contract job with potential for direct.

Advice to Management

You guys need to have a better insurance policy. The policy I was offered was an outrageous price monthly for what was offered so I declined. I then took a third party insurance that was even worse! I'd recommend you guys get great insurance if you want to keep employees who have family's and keep them as contract working for you. The insurance offered is not good for a family man.