Cover image for Venterra Realty

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Place to Work!

Jan 7, 2021 - Business Intelligence Analyst in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra has a true culture of collaboration. It’s extremely easy to communicate and collaborate across departmental lines and with leadership. Great Work-Life Balance, Wellness Benefits and Flexible Hours. Supports Professional Growth and Development. Invests in Continuing Education for all employees. Continuous company growth and huge focus on promoting from within. Truly recognizes and rewards employee achievements and accomplishments. Quickly adapted to changes brought on by COVID-19 and implemented extra measures to ensure employee safety.

Cons

No cons at the moment!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Venterra Realty Response

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate the review! It’s great to hear that you’re enjoying Venterra’s benefits, company culture, and emphasis on employee growth. Given the importance of doing what we can to keep our employees and customers safe, I’m also happy to read your thoughts about our ongoing COVID response. There’s always room to improve, so please keep the feedback coming, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you feel we have an opportunity to further enhance the experience of our team members. Thank you again!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to grow with.

Nov 17, 2022 - Leasing Consultant in Stafford, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Despite the cons, Venterra is an amazing company where you will be supported, equipped and rewarded/acknowledged for the work you do. If you have a good idea, then Venterra will listen. If they see fit to implement your idea, you are even compensated for it. Overall I would refer Venterra in a heart beat because the Regional Managers are stellar and will do what they can to best support you, but they will equally challenge you when they see areas for improvement. The pros I would list are: Leadership Support Growth Support Genuine Care For Employees Healthy Work Environment Potential For Advancement Work-Life Balance Innovation

Cons

One thing that really bothers me is the "Million Dollar Club". It is a club you can find yourself in if you make Venterra 1 million dollars or more in annual revenue. The issue is you are handed scraps for achieving this goal. Make Venterra millions and you will get a $500 gift card. To me it comes off very greedy given how much it takes to get there and how much they profit off of your skillset. Some will say, "It's something", but those that see the value they bring will feel like it's crumbs brushed off of the table. I also feel like the commission structure could be miles better. However, I believe the goal is to keep as little people in the top tier of commission as possible. They make it very difficult to reach specific parameters that are more often than not, out of your control. That being said, Venterra is still a young company in the apartment industry being 20 years old and have a ton of room and time to grow. The hourly pay starts pretty low and you have to perform really well to be considered for any substantial raise.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

OVERALL: AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY

Nov 26, 2022 - Better Living Consultant (Leasing Consultant) in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid birthdays (after 1 year), PTO, Sick Leave, and medical benefits. Also opportunities to always receive extra money (i.e. commissions, pay increases, and contests). Company morale is extremely high.

Cons

Workload can get heavy depending on your community. At times, pay doesn't compensate hard work. Working most weekends (depending on the staffing at your property)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Venterra Realty.

Venterra Realty Careers

Cover image for Venterra Realty

At Venterra, we are raising the standard of apartment living through our commitment to exceptional service. We appreciate our residents...More

• We Have Values
  • We Live Better
  • We Celebrate
  • You Grow

Venterra Realty Photos

+ Add Photo
Venterra Realty photo of: Our Maintenance Managers, Community Managers, and corporate teams had a great time getting together for Venterra Leadership Conference 2020!
Venterra Realty photo of: Teams across the portfolio went all out again for our Halloween contests!
Venterra Realty photo of: Our Canada team had a blast celebrating their recent Great Place to Work - Best Workplaces for Inclusion win!
Venterra Realty photo of: Our District at Universal Boulevard leasing team enjoyed some extra TLC during Leasing Appreciation Week!
Venterra Realty photo of: Our Venterra Cares program provides paid volunteer hours so our team members can give back to the community how they choose!
Venterra Realty photo of: We celebrated Great Place to Work Certification Nation Day with other GPTW Certified companies!
Venterra Realty photo of: Our Atlanta region maintenance team members were cheered on by our office teams during competitions at the Atlanta Apartment Association's Maintenance Mania event!

Venterra Realty Job Seekers Also Viewed