Verax Inc. - Give up you personal life | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Verax Inc.

"Give up you personal life"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

Worked on projects that at times exceeded my abilities including business consulting, solution architecture, project management, and business analyst.

Very customer focused.

Cons

Client outlined concern that my review was so positive they will need to pay me more; review from management was I was self absorbed and seeking attention. Don’t expect your review to be in written format either.

Failed to deliver on any employment promises including training, support at customer sites, providing a laptop, bonus, etc.

Ended up leaving after 3 years to take a vacation.

Advice to Management

none

Other Employee Reviews for Verax Inc.

"Cheap"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

Lots of opertunity to take challenging assignments.
    Lots of technology.

Cons

Owner cuts everyones income because of hard fincial times then buys a racing car and claims in an email sent to the company how this is "wise marketing decision.

Told not to plan vacation until a year long contract ends with client, then you have to go to the next client engagement. When I finialy said something after two years the responce was don't tell me about your family problems.

Advice to Management

Yearly review outlined clients kept complaining about me. The same clients gave me an exceptional review for my next job.

"Verax Inc"

Pros

Very low level of politics due to strong and fair leadership. Helps employees grow and listen to feedback. Open door policy at all levels of leadership.

Cons

Benefits package could be better. Work life balance sometimes goes out of wonk due to project deadlines and time bound deliverables.

Advice to Management

Improve benefits package, other wise keep up the good work and keep the organization politics free and merit based as it is right now.