VerbalizeIt - Don't bother | Glassdoor
  1. "Excellent company to work for!"

Current Employee - Owner/Linguist of Kane Language Services in Amherst, VA

I have been working at VerbalizeIt

Pros

Friendly people, great rates and on-time payments, without the need to ever have to follow up.

Cons

Limitations in the software used- sometimes it's easier to look at a document itself outside of a CAT tool.

Advice to Management

I don't have any advice, the management team is great to work with and flexible when they can be.

VerbalizeIt2015-08-20

VerbalizeIt Response

August 20, 2015Co-founder

Thank you for your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our translator tools and technology, and I'm sure that you'll be very happy with some of the features being rolled out in the weeks ahead.

Other Employee Reviews

"Underpayment"

Former Employee - Transcriber

I worked at VerbalizeIt

Pros

The work is relatively consistent.

Cons

I was a transcriber for them. The pay is under a dollar per minute of video. One minute of video speech in the real world equals roughly to about 20-30 minutes of labor of putting it in writing depending the speed of the speaker, audibility, noise and so on. Not according to this company. So, after spending 3 hours of transcribing you getting about $9 of pay. Ridiculous.

VerbalizeIt2015-09-20

"A Truly Dedicated Team of People"

Current Employee - Director of Marketing in New York, NY

I have been working at VerbalizeIt full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people, location and leadership are all first rate. We wake up every day to find new ways to break down language barriers which is awesome. It's a laid back environment with music, free food and yes even free beer when the mood strikes.

Cons

We're a growing team working hard to grow more. If you're looking for established processes this probably is not the place for you.

VerbalizeIt2013-02-26

Discover more reviews about VerbalizeIt.