Veredus - Untrustworthy representation for developers | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Veredus

"Untrustworthy representation for developers"

Current Contractor - Software Engineer in Orlando, FL
Current Contractor - Software Engineer in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Veredus as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The proactive friendly contact during the first month of contract work.

Cons

Pay for developers is 60% what they charge the client company. Watch out!!! When it came time for contract-to-perm conversion, the recruiter seemed more focused on spinning things in a way that would keep me through the end of the contract. I approached the recruiter at the 60 and 45 day mark before contract end about getting an offer letter and nothing came to fruition except empty promises. Had to find another position through another recruiting agency on short notice. Also heard from another contractor in the same boat with them that the same recruiter was speaking unprofessionally about me and attempting to save face. While this may be a problem with the local office staff, it does not reflect well on the company as a whole and I will never do business with them again.

Advice to Management

If you put money and relationships with big business above relationships with the little guys, you WILL establish a reputation of being disreputable. My colleagues will know about this experience which translates to 50+ diminished opportunities for revenue. At a $30/hr profit margin on labor, do the math on how much you just lost.

Veredus Response

Apr 23, 2014 – CEO

I appreciate your feedback. It helps us to improve. We certainly don't condone the type of behavior that you described and I encourage you to reach out to our Orlando Office Leader.

Other Employee Reviews for Veredus

"Technical Recruiter"

Pros

Love the work and the employees

Cons

Recruiting is a lot of cold calling

"Same Old Terrible Staffing Firm"

Pros

People are great. Motivating. Superior IT company. Superior use of ATS and processes to beat competitors. I did love some of the people and their culture, overall sense of family (at first)

Cons

Unprofessional. Lack Accountability. Same old clients that are impossible to fill. Toxic environment to work. (fast-pace is okay), but cut-throat because event the recruiters compete among themselves to get placements. Notice how all POSITIVE Reviews were made at or around May-June 2013 mostly by current employees.

Advice to Management

Clean up office managers across your offices.

Veredus Response

Apr 23, 2014 – CEO

Thanks for the feedback. We wish you would have had a better experience. Good luck in the future.