Verengo Solar - Nice Commissions, Growth Opportunities and Great People. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Verengo Solar

"Nice Commissions, Growth Opportunities and Great People."

Current Employee - Solar Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Solar Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Verengo Solar full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible Hours/Uncapped Commissions - You will be paid whatever you put into the job as an outside sales person.
Growth Opportunities - Very Fast growing industry puts employees ahead of the curve for future job growth sectors in U.S.
Great Work Environment - Fast paced work environment with a Family feel to the company, not a corporate juggernaut.

Cons

Things are constantly changing in this industry so you must be able to adapt quickly and keep moving forward without missing a beat.

Advice to Management

More collaboration of internal and external teams by using one unified system which would create more efficient customer notes, steps needed and efforts to complete projects.

Other Employee Reviews for Verengo Solar

1. "Cool Place to work but they don't pay you what your worth!"

I have been working at Verengo Solar full-time

Pros

Everyone here is really friendly and the environment is great. For the most part, I really enjoy comng into work...which is rare to say.

Cons

Their expectations are high and they don't pay you your worth, I used to love what I did but now what the company expects from me and what they pay me really do no match up.

Advice to Management

Give people a reason to stay. Yes, it's amazing the environment and family that is provided here at Verengo but show how much oyu care about your employees by paying them a decent wage.

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Verengo Solar full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very high quality people. Management is decisive, quick to act, and fair. Individual contributions are recognized. Lots of opportunity. You feel like you are an integral part of something really special here. And I personally feel like I am doing my part to help the environment.

Cons

The rapid growth sets a pace that can be overwhelming sometimes. Growing pains that are normal, but pains, nonetheless.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in human capital where needed.