Verengo Solar - Liked Working Here | Glassdoor

"Liked Working Here"

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Riverside, CA

I worked at Verengo Solar full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I was a Sales Rep working for Verengo. They are doing it the right way. Really good leadership in sales. They ask a lot of their sales team but treat you well in return. I got good leads and made good money, but left because of the hours. I really liked their emphasis on honesty and treating customers well.

Cons

Its all about the hours. Sales reps have to grind here. Lots of evenings and youll need to work weekends to get good leads and make good money (nature of the business - we need to run leads when homeowners are available to meet with us)

Advice to Management

heard about recent changes where verengo is focusing more of its efforts in profitable markets and is now using inside sales for less profitable markets. makes good sense. also, please consider providing company vehicles for reps.

Verengo Solar2014-10-15
  1. "PV DESIGN"

I worked at Verengo Solar

Pros

Cool company. Great working there gentlemen.

Cons

No cons. Keep sunny Southern California.

Advice to Management

Bring back Anders.

Verengo Solar2018-12-31
    • "It's a different company now"

Former Employee - Field Canvasser

I worked at Verengo Solar part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

A degree of work schedule flexibility as a part-time field rep; was good experience for honing pitch and approach while at the door.

Cons

Toward the end of my time with them, there were a good deal of changes to the company structure including the curtailing of the sales and marketing departments. Don't know how it is now.

Verengo Solar2019-03-22

Discover more reviews about Verengo Solar.