VeriPic - This job will challeng your skills.... in a good way. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for VeriPic

"This job will challeng your skills.... in a good way."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at VeriPic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The training is top notch. You would normally not expect it for a mid-sized company but everything is extremely organized. You start with 2 weeks of orientation and training where every hour of the process is scripted with information about the products and the market. Then you are mentored by being assigned to one senior team member who will show you how it's done. Every process is documented so if you have any question about anything you can easily get the answer.

Cons

The company used to be smaller and more cozy. As the company's reputation got better and better growth set in and it's gotten to the point where the people that I knew at the begining are only a small fraction of the total number of people. I left last year and it had a great environment then and now as far as I know. I hope that growth doesn't change the environment going forward.

Advice to Management

Even with your growth and success I hope you will continue to work hard to keep the culture and environment the same as in years past.

Other Employee Reviews for VeriPic

"I learned a lot here"

I have been working at VeriPic full-time

Pros

I came to the company as a new graduate. I didn't know a lot but the company has a really good training program and I learned a lot. I am now really good at my job.

Cons

I don't have too much bad stuff to say. I have the latest computer equipment. Everybody gets to use dual screens from the receptionist to the CEO. The only thing is that this is an early morning company. Most of the customers are in the Eastern Time Zone so some people have to be here at 6 AM.

Advice to Management

Dominate the market and make VeriPic the most respected brand.

"It was a good place to work."

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at VeriPic full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Customers like the product. Employees like the company. 2000 Facebook Likes from customers and employees tell the story. Lots of followers on LinkedIn.

The employees form a community. Current and former employees and management get together regularly even after you leave the company. I love this atmosphere. The group goes to happy hour, dancing, volleyball and other events. Once you're outside the office you are all equal and part of the VeriPic family. Management and employees all interact as a family.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. It was the best years of my career. I only wish I didn't change my living circumstances.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. You have great experience from your past especially the company that went public. Just keep on doing what you've been doing.