Verint Systems - Do not take care of customers and definitely do not take care of employees. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Verint Systems

"Do not take care of customers and definitely do not take care of employees."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Verint Systems full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Co workers are great and the product has been and could be great again.

Cons

No raises. Bonuses are down over 35% from last year - on top of the adjusted comp plan which did not benefit the employee. Keep hearing the company is doing great and buying other companies, but we really only see the execs getting raises. Everyone is getting a quota of some type- even if they don't know it yet.
We have probably lost 100+ employees to our primary competitor, NICE, in the past 5 years. That is a strong statement since we only have a handful of employees who have come from NICE.

Advice to Management

Advie to Management- Read the trend in reviews on this website. You really screwed this up in the past 2 years. Could not care less about your business trips around the world when I can't take my family on vacation. Get to your office and figure out how to turn morale around and service the customers. Talking to the customers may help since you are not listening to your employees.
Advice to the Board - might want to look at what the Management Team has done. Walk the offices and look at the staff. I have and funerals seem to be happier places than a Verint office these days.

Other Employee Reviews for Verint Systems

"Starting off good, but new management brought about a lot of negative change..."

Former Employee - Finance in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Finance in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Verint Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company offer good pay/benefits. There were nice people to work with and free weekly lunches. They moved to new offices, which had both pros/cons, but it was new/clean!

Cons

Poor decision making from senior management; lacks updated systems for a company this large; poor morale; many process inefficiencies; senior management did not treat subordinates with the respect they deserved.

Advice to Management

Be consistent within departments; provide growth opportunities to your top talent; appreciate your employees!

2. "Growth company with lots of upside"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Verint Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Consistent, stable growth for 12 years, selling into strong market, above market compensation, values - financial results strong with increased guidance past 2 quarters

Cons

Systems and tools weak for company this size, high amount of change with change, finance department weak

Advice to Management

Hold everyone equally accountable for results. There are different standards in different parts of organization which can be demotivating. Better communication of changes.