Veritas (Georgia) - Good profesional experience, not good human resources organization | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Veritas (Georgia)

"Good profesional experience, not good human resources organization"

Former Employee - Quality in Puebla de Zaragoza (Mexico)
Former Employee - Quality in Puebla de Zaragoza (Mexico)

I worked at Veritas (Georgia) full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Excelent product and development, good for experience.

Cons

Low salary, Mediocre Management at Plant level, does not care about Middle management.
Higring process drive by physical appearance not about skills or experience!
Mediocre Human Resources management.
Leadership base on threats.

Advice to Management

Change the Management to a visionary leaders.

Other Employee Reviews for Veritas (Georgia)

"A waist of my time"

Former Employee - Account Coordinator
    Former Employee - Account Coordinator

Pros

The position was low stress, small with flexibility.

Cons

The management was unprofessional and inconsistent. The boss would randomly ask to change your schedule for the next day--at the end of the shift before. The boss's wife frequently called to meddle and take up time. Changes to benefits would be made without any notice, and we weren't informed until well after the changes were made. The holiday schedule was different EVERY year, and we would not know what holidays we were closed until two days before the holiday. This was a small business ran by a man who expressed that running this business was a side project that his means came from inheritance. This was a business ran by someone who had no idea how to run a business.

Advice to Management

Learn how to run a business.

"These guys are AWESOME."

Former Employee - Account Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Veritas (Georgia) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ok so that may be a bit over the top, but I have to say that I've learned more about leadership and teamwork in my time spent in this company than I did throughout my entire college experience. The things you have to learn to be able to be successful are the exact things that they teach you. My uncle owns several businesses and he stated that I should have stuck it out longer because of all the training. But hey, I had to move to a different state, so what are you going to do? Anyway, thanks again to the people at Veritas Inc and especially my trainer.

Cons

There are a couple of downsides to working here. I can remember that when we would first bring someone on, they were sort of wishy-washy, or at least they seemed that way to me. It seemed that people these days don't want to work very hard or just want something EASY. Here's a news flash for you - You don't get paid the big bucks for EASY. Why wouldn't you want to add as much value as possible to the marketplace and get paid for it? So here's the thing - if you want an easy job - don't work here. If you want some serious training and a shot at the big leagues, tighten up your workboots.

Advice to Management

Overall, I think you guys are great. Ed - my man - props. I've learned so much from you. If I still lived in-state, I'd be managing an office or two for sure by now. I think you guys have a great system - but I don't need to tell YOU that. My one piece of advice, though, would be to put people through the ringer a little bit more during the interview process so you can weed out the weaklings. lol.