Veritiss - Very stressful due to lack of organization. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Veritiss

"Very stressful due to lack of organization."

I worked at Veritiss full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There really were no pros to the company that I saw.

Cons

Lack of training, organization, respect, and most of all honesty. The owner and President was a bully and enjoyed walking around intimidating all her employees. Some employees would lie just to keep heat off of them. and wouldn't care the problem their lie caused. Wish I had read reviews before starting there would never had taken the job. Never seen a company with so many VP's and Directors.

Advice to Management

Learn to work with the employee's not intimidate them. Don't say one thing and then lie about what you say and do. Where respect. is shown it shall be given. You shouldn't have the turn over that you have in your very small office. Doesn't say much about you as a person.

Other Employee Reviews for Veritiss

"Glad to be out of that type of work environment!"

I worked at Veritiss full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The owner of the company had a heart of gold for the most part.

Waffle Wednesday was awesome.

Met some great people. Some still

Cons

Very poorly managed.

No training. Supervisor always harped on training and more job responsibilities, but never had time to provide training. Unless you call standing at your desk and shouting out instructions in 30 seconds or less. No matter how many times you asked, it was either "I'm too busy" or "Next week we will do training". I've even heard "If I need to train someone I might as well do it myself".

You were often told to "Stay in your lane". (Most ridiculous thing I ever heard by the way)

Really no opportunity for advancement.

An ongoing turnover of employees, especially, VP's, CFO's and Directors.

Benefits were average at best..

Too much micromanaging.

Advice to Management

Learn to trust your employees more and allow them to do their job. When an employee asks for more responsibility and the training that is supposed to go with it, GIVE IT TO THEM!
    Do a better job at retaining good employees.

"Worst Place and Worst Management!"

Pros

There are no pros at all. Just be glad you don't work there!

Cons

This place was a nightmare of the worst kind. The President and CEO is a narcissist sadistic person who likes to yell at people for no reason in meetings. She likes to call meetings to sit at the head of the table to sing her own praises about how great she is. Most unethical company. Cheating the government by paying employees off the payroll records to cheat. Cutting employees’ salaries for mistakes that may not even be there fault. She calls employees at their homes to yell at them because of something that happened earlier that day. She bad mouths ex employees in front of current employees. Glad that company is going to ruins now and about to shut down. She cheats on 401K employee contributions too. She spies on her employees. Just be happy you don’t work there! She actually has a tiara in her office, she thinks she is a queen ... what a joke she is!

Advice to Management

Grow up and realize that you and your tiny company is nothing in the world and you are not a queen, just an ugly person inside and out!