Verivo - Verivo is a great combination of an established company with the energy and feel of a start-up. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Verivo

"Verivo is a great combination of an established company with the energy and feel of a start-up."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Verivo full-time

Pros

Verivo employees are smart, hard-working and pretty fun to hang out with after hours. There are virtually no politics to deal with, and instead the company fosters an openness between employees and management. Hard work is recognized and every single employee is encouraged (and expected!) to contribute good ideas and to take the initiative to get them done. Verivo is 100% focused on the enterprise mobility space, which is an exciting and booming industry. There is a tremendous opportunity right now to shape the direction of this market, and Verivo is working hard to be at the forefront. There are some stealth projects going on that have not yet been announced to the public, so stay tuned for some pretty big things.

Cons

It's no secret that there has been some transition at Verivo over the past several months. Some may interpret this as turmoil but others will recognize the need for some important changes that need to occur in order to keep ahead of the market. In case you don't follow it, mobile technology changes at a rate faster than any other technology in history. Like any small-ish company, employees must be prepared to react quickly to change. Working for a technology company in a cutting edge industry is not for everyone!

Advice to Management

Continue to keep communication open with all employees, make employees feel valued, and set an example by living and breathing Verivo values.

Other Employee Reviews for Verivo

1. "As a long time employee, the future is now!"

I have been working at Verivo full-time

Pros

Over the last two years, there have been extensive changes to the business. The first changes were around product packaging and pricing, where we set the new standard on how to sell a mobile platform. Then we went on to Marketing, where we a whole new level of management to bring greater capabilities to our branding, communications and lead generation. Our rebranding in 2012 was a huge success, and we are more measurable and goal oriented. Then we set out to update engineering when we changed from a rather loose development process to the Agile methodology. That major change resulted in better predictability around delivery dates, higher software quality, and an all-around better product. Next we set out to modernize our sales organization, leveraging more modern techniques to scale our efforts and generate revenue at a greater velocity. We are currently developing the next generation of enterprise mobile enablement, and expect to drive the market in a whole new direction. As a long time employee, I see the work going into driving our success. People across the company are working very hard, and are excited with the results. I'm extremely proud of the effort that our team continues to put forth to drive our success, and I have strong belief in the future of Verivo.

Cons

Making big steps can be painful. I think the company is driving forward as well as can be expected, in light of the innovation that is involved.

2. "The Future is yours for the taking"

I have been working at Verivo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great leadership with a door that is always open to get your feedback. Great place to grow and have something new so your job never grows stale. Amazing location with gorgeous reservoir views from everywhere in the office. Fun place to be and very cool people, XBox, foosball, hackathons Verivo has it all. Development team is building in an agile process so things can change quickly to keep up with the market. Mobile is the fastest growing industry in the world economy and Verivo software is going stay in front of it.

Cons

Be ready for change cause things move fast at Verivo

Advice to Management

keep your doors open for all employees to keep you in the loop.