KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Beyond my Expectations

Nov 4, 2021 - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I debated leaving my previous job as a medical device sales rep in the bay area for several months before jumping to Verkada. I was doing well at my job, but I felt I needed to be challenged more professional, and I wanted a job that was more exciting challenging and had more opportunity to make money. My time at Verkada has been incredible. They really take care of you. Whether it is the daily catered gourmet food, barista for coffee, professional barber that works on site, or the extremely comprehensive onboarding process, eveyhting they have done so far, just really has made me feel that they are genuinely invested in my success. Coming from a med device company where all my onboarding consisted of was pulling up a PDF on google and figuring out the surgery in the OR, this is blessing that I have this opportunity. If youre looking to work hard, have fun every day, and be around the best of the best, checkout Verkada.

Cons

I do not have any as of yet

4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

TSE

Dec 23, 2021 - Technical Support Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture and people

Cons

Pay raise and cycles are a issue here and concerning at times

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Those who don't like Verkada aren't (weren't) bought in

Nov 2, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, product, culture development (post-controversies), funding, office and perks, career development opportunities, leadership with experience exiting successful startups (Meraki, Okta, etc). OTE is doable if playbook is run (even in tough patches, like me), 7-figure mid-market deals close with increasing velocity, accelerators are generous for overachievers.

Cons

If you are willing to dedicate yourself to helping to bring an extremely promising company to IPO, your dedication will be rewarded. This is one of the best equity plays in Silicon Valley (probably in the last 10 years, due to lack of competition) - if that isn't the mindset you take into the role every day, you will struggle. Because of this, attrition is high.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Verkada.