Veros Credit - Loan Servicing Rep (collections) | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Veros Credit

"Loan Servicing Rep (collections)"

Current Employee - Loan Servicing Representative Collector in Santa Ana, CA
Current Employee - Loan Servicing Representative Collector in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Veros Credit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to work at. All the people are very helpful, friendly and want you to reach your goals, especially the supervisors. Bonuses are high compared to industry if you are a good collector. I truly enjoy coming into work everyday. Awesome benefits; great medical, dental, life, and a lot more. Most senior management is very talented. Great training department to get you started. Company seems to be working well and I see many people getting promoted. I love the gift cards for my birthday and one year anniversary.

Cons

Takes 60 days for benefits to kick in. They don't allow too much overtime, but that could be a good thing if you like to enjoy life. If your not good, you will not last long or bonus much. Long drive from LA to Santa Ana, but worth it. They hire too many people at one time, which makes its hard for our department to train and takes away our supervisors time for us.

Advice to Management

It would have been nice to get benefits from day one. Hire less people at one time. Bring back employee free lunch rather than free breakfast. HR people needs to be more available and provide advance notice when they travel to other offices. Some people don't know if there are supervisor positions available or how to apply before they advertise to the outside.

Other Employee Reviews for Veros Credit

1. "Loan Servicing"

Current Employee - Collections Representative in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Collections Representative in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Veros Credit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wonderful team, co-workers and supervisors that care about each other and goals. since i have been here i have seen lots of people move up and excel. Also the company culture is great.

Cons

Not a place for the lazy. If you are driven and want to do better this is the place.

Advice to Management

Every morning Cyrus or Harvey come by and say hi to almost everyone.

Veros Credit Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Human Resources

So awesome to hear! Thanks for taking the time to post a review!

"Remarketing Specialist"

Former Employee - Remarketing Specialist in Santa Ana, CA
    Former Employee - Remarketing Specialist in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Veros Credit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Personally, I had a great team I worked with which made the day-to-day better.

Cons

When I say management had no idea what they were doing... I really mean THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY WERE DOING!
    While I was employed with Veros there was a change in the VP... he ended up hiring a bunch of his buddies of his old office. All of which had no idea how to do their new positions.
    Absolutely no room for advancement.

Veros Credit Response

Jan 16, 2017 – Human Resources

We’re very happy to know that you had a great team and enjoyed your day-to-day experience with us! At Veros Credit, we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset and the key to our ... More