- 5.0May 24, 2023
Amazing CompanyClinical Monitoring Associate DirectorCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
1. Company culture is unlike any that I have ever worked for. They truly care for all their employees and work/life balance is priority. 2. Salary/Benefits is second to none 3. Opportunities for career advancement and growth are discussed routinely
I do not have cons to report. Great company!Vertex Pharmaceuticals Response4mo
Thank you for your feedback!
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Manufacturing SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBoston, MA
good benefits and pay, people are generally happy here
Sometimes gets boring when work is slow.Vertex Pharmaceuticals Response2d
Thank you for your review.
- 5.0Aug 29, 2023Associate Medical DirectorCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- open mindedness - great sense of community with wonderful opportunities (e.g. day of service) - inclusivity - flexibility - intense and inspiring focus on patient driven work - bonus package and benefits - great facilities and working spaces - fantastic onboarding - everyone is extremely helpful and friendly - concerns can be voiced and are addressed and taken seriously - safe and fun place to work at - challenges and support are individualized towards ones goals and experience - phenomenal direct supervisor
- stressful situation can occur more frequent than perhaps comfortable for someVertex Pharmaceuticals Response6d
Hello, thank you for providing this valuable feedback. We appreciate you taking the time and will share your review.