Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great place to learn, grow and serve

Feb 6, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are great opportunities to develop as an individual and a professional through our robust training programs. It's an engaging workplace with a clear mission and great communication at all levels. There are a lot of great perks like nice insurance benefits and a wellness program with on-site fitness equipment and classes, and regular visits from a certified therapy dog who really brightens our day. Team Members are empowered and encouraged to make a difference in the community through their own personal service and through company-sponsored Random Acts of Verve. If you want to work somewhere that truly impacts people's lives in a positive way, this is it.

Cons

With a clear mission and vision for the future, not everyone is a good fit. A high level of engagement and personal contribution is expected, but if you believe in why we're here and why we come to work everyday, it will never feel like "work". We're also a smaller organization, so your career advancement expectations should be realistic based on our size. Even if you don't earn a promotion within your desired time frame, you can expect honest and candid feedback about your goals (you'll know where you stand) and you'll never be underappreciated.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jan 28, 2021 - Bank Teller in Oshkosh, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunities. Company values their employees and their strengths.

Cons

Members can be a bit rude but thats customer service.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Decent

Oct 28, 2020 - Member Advocate in Fond du Lac, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, good training, and great benefits

Cons

No cons to really discuss

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Verve, a Credit Union.