Veterans United Home Loans - A company that genuinely cares about its employees, clients and community | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans

"A company that genuinely cares about its employees, clients and community"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Columbia, MO
Current Employee - Project Manager in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone that works here is very passionate about what they do, who we help and how we can become better personally and as professionals.

It's more than the simple perks (Monday lunch, massages, laid back environment), but the ability to work in an environment that fosters open communication, honesty and integrity.

And at the end of the day, the executive team measure success beyond profits, but in how we impact our clients and community.

Cons

The primary con is the number of offices spread throughout the city HQ in Columbia. I believe we're up to eight now, which is not a terrible thing, but can become difficult at times.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on our clients through our partnerships fostered by the Veterans United Foundation. It's great to make a positive impact in the lives of these men and women.

Other Employee Reviews for Veterans United Home Loans

1. "Incredible position that provides an amazing work environment and hard to find online marketing skills"

Current Intern - Online Marketing in Columbia, MO
    Current Intern - Online Marketing in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Not your typical internship. You actually work hands on with the online marketing of this innovative company. Perfect for the creative type that tend to work best when given tasks with little guidelines or instructions. Overall a very beneficial experience. This is the type of company you would be lucky to land a job at if you are interested in online marketing.

Cons

The length of the internship feels too short. Just as you are beginning to really get a grasp of your assigned marketing teams' role, you realize you only have a couple weeks left.

2. "Great company with lots of perks destined to do great things"

Current Employee - Online Marketing in Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Online Marketing in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pretty much everything. Great work environment, great coworkers. This is a great place to work if you want to give back to the community as well with the Veterans United Foundation raising over $1 million each year to give back to military causes.

Cons

Not many cons at all. I really can't even think of one worth putting on here.

Advice to Management

Communicate more about the long term. I wish I had more access to projections and plans for the future. I love the emails we get from the CEO, owners, and other exec board members but we should up the frequency.