Employee Review

1. 5.0

Excellent

Jan 11, 2021 - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Naples, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Generous benefits, company cares about employees, relaxed work environment, organized, helpful staff

Cons

More action needs to be taken for employees who don't pull their weight, food could be better

Continue reading

Talent Acquisition Associate

We encourage you to discuss any concerns about your workload with your supervisor. Together, you may be able to find an effective solution. Thank you for sharing your experience. We use feedback such as yours to help maintain a great workplace!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great work atmosphere, high end skilled nursing

Mar 1, 2021 - Registered Nurse in La Jolla, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competent and friendly co workers, supportive management.

Cons

We are short staffed at least once a week.

Talent Acquisition Associate

We encourage you to discuss any concerns about your workload with your supervisor. Together, you may be able to find an effective solution. We greatly value your feedback and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your insight.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Just a positive place and environment

Mar 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

They offer huge benefits like Tuition Reimbursement and also a full scholarship to you or your immediate family. Doing good for those means a lot to me.

Cons

Just the hours. Working 7 days can catch up with you once in a while

Talent Acquisition Associate

Discover more reviews about Vi.