Victoria's Secret - When I first started it was an awesome place to work. Now they hire managers who like to sit in the office. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Victoria's Secret

"When I first started it was an awesome place to work. Now they hire managers who like to sit in the office."

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Great Falls, MT
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Great Falls, MT

Pros

Discounts, Gratis, and some of the people I work with.

Cons

The lack of professionalism within some of the management. Lack of hours to keep the store up to standard.

Advice to Management

Get out of the office and help us on the floor! The store manager is awesome and is never in the office and the PINK supervisor is the same way but the other two managers need to be banned from the office.

Other Employee Reviews for Victoria's Secret

1. "I was able to learn management skills. It is easy to become a supervisor because of the high turn over of employees."

Former Employee - Pink and Beauty Category Supervisor in Lufkin, TX
    Former Employee - Pink and Beauty Category Supervisor in Lufkin, TX

Pros

Fair Associate discount and gratis

Cons

Very high turn over rate and low compensation.

2. "I love it so far!"

Current Employee - Sales Support Associate in Roseville, MI
    Current Employee - Sales Support Associate in Roseville, MI

Pros

I wasn't expecting to feel as if I'm a part of not only a great store team, but a family. My managers are all nice and very encouraging. The discount is great, I love the gratis' we get, and being able to know when the newest products are coming out before the public so I can answer questions. The stock/back room is clean, organized, and all employees work hard to keep it that way. Flexible hours, overall great place!

Cons

The on calls, not being able to use discount online, brand guides are very difficult.

Advice to Management

Don't forget about the little people. Store managers and other managers aren't the only people who make a great store what it is.