Victoria's Secret Stores - Vickys | Glassdoor

"Vickys"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Tucson, AZ
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Tucson, AZ

Pros

Great place to work. It was exciting, fast paced and entertaining. Definitely a place where you would want to work at if you love sales.

Cons

The only con i had while working here were the on call shifts. You cant plan on doing anything because you might have to go in to work, but some times you might not.

Advice to Management

I thought management was doing a good job while i worked there. Everyone was pretty knowledgeable about the products and the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

1. "Bras, Bras, Bras..."

Current Employee - Bra Specialist in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Bra Specialist in Omaha, NE

Pros

I love helping women get into the correct bra size. I love the education part of the whole bra fitting process.

Cons

It can be tough being in the fitting room for the majority of the day. Working with women all day and dealing with them as customers as well can get too catty and dramatic.

Advice to Management

Don't take advantage of your hard working employee's time- we deserve to have a 15 minute break and an unpaid lunch if we work more than 5 1/2 hours- it is in the SOP!!! Sometimes I want to take that extra 15 to de-stress myself.

2. "Victoria's Secret"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

looks good on your resume. good hourly pay. great team. sometimes opportunity for advancement depending on how big the store is.

Cons

no many opportunities for advancement if the store is small. feel like voice is not heard sometimes. not enough recognition for hard work.

Advice to Management

listen to associates when they voice their opinions, give feedback and recognition to associates when they do a great job,