Victoria's Secret Stores - Overall Great Company | Glassdoor

"Overall Great Company"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Flint, MI
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Flint, MI

I worked at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time

Pros

I really loved the time that I spent at Victoria's Secret. I enjoyed my management team and coworkers. Our store was very close. We spent a lot of time doing team building, and I think that was what made our store such a fun place to work. With the vast number of women working there, you would think there would be more drama- but there wasn't. The company also invested quite a bit of time in training, which I felt really equipped me for the job. I also made numerous connections with customers- it was very rewarding!

Cons

It could be stressful when a customer acted out- something you expect when you work with the public.

Other Employee Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good Culture, treats employees with respect. Benefits are good. I have met a lot of great people here. It does feel like a second home. The company culture makes me care about my job and Victoria's Secret. I want to see the company do great.

Cons

Only closed on X-mas, all holidays and weekends are working days. PTO is use it or lose it, would be nice to at least have sick days that accumulate and carry over for life/medical situations.

"I love this company"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Tracy, CA
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Tracy, CA

I have been working at Victoria's Secret Stores part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

lots of great perks and incentives. the company allows for growth, and promotes working as one team.

Cons

as with any retail position, hours can be unreliable. Some weeks I can get 8 hours while getting 35 hours the next.

Advice to Management

Work on keeping teamwork a focus.