View, Inc. - Great place to learn | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to learn"

Current Employee - Senior Process Engineer in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at View, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Love the way the company is leveraging the core technology and expanding with additional products and services to attract and retain customers. Can see a lot of potential in the company if we execute well. The product itself is cool and one that anyone can connect with. Experienced and extremely self-motivated co-workers make for a great team.

Cons

Growing pains as the company expands fast - some of the processes are not quite established. Tons of work to do, which might make for poor work-life balance. But at the same time, can be an excellent learning experience if one is up for it.

Continue reading
    View, Inc.2020-01-02
  1. "System Engineer Intern Experience"

Former Intern - Systems Engineer Intern in Milpitas, CA

I worked at View, Inc. for less than a year

Pros

A mature start up doing some cool things! This was my first internship. I did not know what to expect, but from the first day I walked in to the office, everyone was very friendly. During lunch, I felt welcomed to sit anywhere in the cafeteria even with people in different teams. You have a mentor who will be guiding you throughout the internship. They allowed me to try different things, so I can figure out where my interest lies. I will definitely work here again.

Cons

I don't have one. People are very sweet, and I got to know all the executives and my other coworkers during lunch. Hearing their stories about their experience and their vision for the company was very inspiring.

View, Inc.2020-02-04
  2. "Creating new paradigms"

Current Employee - Senior Data Scientist in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at View, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Interesting projects Great atmosphere Smart and collaborating team members Supportive management I am still having fun

Cons

I would like more food choices :-) Communication between teams could be better

Continue reading
    View, Inc.2019-12-19

Discover more reviews about View, Inc..