Vilebrequin - Sales Associate | Glassdoor

"Sales Associate"

I have been working at Vilebrequin

Pros

Cool and fun prints. Cool quality. Matching opportunities. Employee discounts. Multiple fits for the whole family. Good interactions with coworkers.

Cons

Corporate is so unrealistic, very redundant, and talk to people as if they are remedial. Yes product knowledge is important, but giving us weekly quizzes and forcing the brand down our throats isn’t going to help you gain sales if the brand is struggling as a whole. Their marketing strategy is in the gutter and puts pressure on the associates to sell things they don’t even advertise (ie: Womens). People will buy if they...

Advice to Management

Value your employees and PAY A LIVING WAGE! How is this luxury if you guys are adding new associates and cutting hours for senior employees!? Stop being so cheap with wages and tools we use to complete daily tasks! I would not recommend working here. This brand has one of the highest turnover rates I’ve ever seen.

Vilebrequin2018-03-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "vilebrequin manager"

I have been working at Vilebrequin

Pros

great corporate management, very understandable and helpful. area manager is the best.

Cons

not a lot of growth opportunities since the company is fairly small

Advice to Management

Find little projects to do because there is a lot of downtime.

Vilebrequin2015-10-16
    2. "Okay Company"

Former Employee - SALES - RETAIL in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Vilebrequin full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

High end retail with a small team so it felt like a family.

Cons

Really picky when you needed to take time off- they would make it a huge deal to even use sick time. The pay was a joke for San Francisco. Bonuses weren't much at all.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees better.

Vilebrequin2019-05-07

Discover more reviews about Vilebrequin.