1. "Good place to work!"

5.0
    Former Employee - Housing Coordinator in Haverhill, MA

I worked at Vinfen full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very holistic and understanding of personal circumstances. They encourage the hiring of people dealing with similar issues as the clients they serve.

Cons

Sometimes unorganized or lack of guidance on behalf of management

1. "also Forensic Peer specialist"

5.0
    Current Employee - Certified Peer Support, Recovery Coach, and Human Rights Officer in Lowell, MA

I have been working at Vinfen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoy seeing and helping people have the same chance that I got.

Cons

Sometimes people think you do absolutely nothing when you do really three to four jobs.

"Proceed with caution"

2.0

I have been working at Vinfen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Room for growth(see below), decent salary, great clientele.

Cons

Remember when I said room for growth? That is due to the company turnover. Many resign out of fustration of work positions or are forced out by upper management. I worked in the Southeast and there alone went through nearly two dozen managers and an uncountable amount of direct support staff. Many were forced out by Upper Management(Quality department) or regional management to protect themselves. It may sound like a conspiracy but the numbers dont lie. Many of my coworkers have reported they were suspended for various things and were kept in limbo for months at a time without an update, forcing them to resign because they were unpaid. The company also recently overwent a huge benefit change where it offers employees insurance. Everyone saw an increase but the employees at the lowest level saw the biggest rate hikes, some even saw an excess of over a thousand dollars a year in increases. Management released a memo saying the reason was the company didnt see the need to pay for it. Proceed with caution, if you go with Vinfen you are not working for the clients you serve, but the contracts for the state the company holds.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Vinfen.