Vintage Consulting - Amazing Opportunity for Experience! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Vintage Consulting

"Amazing Opportunity for Experience!"

I have been working at Vintage Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have gained so much experience since joining this company. The management team at Vintage offers development in personal sales skills but also teaches how to develop other people as well. Their management training program continues to teach me people skills, leadership skills and many others that are transferrable to other industries and other experiences in life. Through the past year that I have experienced through this company, I have learned and grown more than I ever did in school. I know that Vintage is teaching me the skills that I need to know in order to run my own business and I am having a blast while doing it.

Also, the company culture is amazing! I love being able to come to work everyday with people that have the same ambitions as me and that I can call my friends. The company supports team bonding and relationship building through charity events and national conferences that broadened my entrepreneurial mindset immensely.

Cons

It is not easy. This company requires hard work. The opportunity and experience in this company is only available to those who have a strong work ethic. If you are looking for a normal 9-5 job it might not be a good fit. Hard work pays off!

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on developing good relationships in the office through fun team building events. Keep up the awesome networking opportunities!

Other Employee Reviews for Vintage Consulting

1. "Pyramid Scheme"

I worked at Vintage Consulting full-time

Pros

I do not have a pro.

Cons

My interview included me shadowing an employee for the day, which meant I worked the day for free.

I did very well in my role and got promoted within a couple weeks. During my short stay, I learned a lot about the companies true structure and this is just a small piece of a very large pyramid scheme.

"great energy"

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Vintage Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great first job out of college.

Cons

It will be a struggle to support yourself financially

Advice to Management

More investment within the company.