Virtua Health - Virtua is a great place to work and grow! | Glassdoor

"Virtua is a great place to work and grow!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

I have been working at Virtua Health part-time

Pros

Virtua is a great place to work for several reasons. It is a company that cares for your personal well-being and comfort. It is a company that lets you grow educationally. It is a company that offers various opportunities to participate in company charitable activities and friendly company-wide challenges. It is a company that rewards exceptional work and recognizes its employees for all of their accomplishments. It is truly a wonderful company to work for.

Cons

The cons of working in Virtua Health are limited. The only thing to which I do not find favorable is that the company appears to be very "top heavy". There are so many AVP's and upper management personal that it is not matched by the amount of lower employees. It appears that there are too few assistants, specialists, and generalist positions. Which contributes to the few assistants and specialists to be inundated with work.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to pay close attention to the amount of positions being cut and the amount of work that leaves for all of the existing employees. As a large company it is important to not overwork your employees. They need to be satisfied

Virtua Health2015-05-28
  1. "They're are the best at what they do."

I have been working at Virtua Health

Pros

I like giving the most memorable experience to our seniors. It's something I enjoy sharing and doing.

Cons

Patience I tell you, patience.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring!

Virtua Health2019-11-27
  2. "Very political for leaders"

I have been working at Virtua Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Location Benefits Many wonderful people trying to do right thing

Cons

Hard to break into the culture of lifelong Virtua people Hard to fight what they’ve always done

Advice to Management

Do the right thing Stop the self promotion

Virtua Health2019-12-12

Discover more reviews about Virtua Health.