Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Account Executive

Mar 1, 2019 - Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having had many years in the mortgage space, my decision to work for Visio Lending the past 1.5 years, has been a great move, having relocated from Ca. to Austin, TX. Visio Lending is the company that can deliver what they promise, both to their employees and their clients. I set my goals high and was able to far exceed my first year earnings expectations and now know that the potential to earn in my position relies on how much the individual wants to make, based on how hard they want to work. All the tools are provided in every sense of the word. This is truly a job I am passionate about and look forward to being here every day. The culture that Visio Lending has developed is unique, and they invest to always foster the best of relationships both internally and externally. I personally feel extremely fortunate to have found not just a job, but a company that genuinely cares about growth, competition and reward.

Cons

Visio Lending has grown at an amazing pace since the time I started. Records are being broken on almost a monthly basis. Albeit, growth and change can be viewed as a con, the leadership, management and team, have embraced the change. The company has adapted well and have implemented training at all levels to make the growth transition an outstanding experience. Action has been taken to improve communication across company lines and to elevate the level of customer service both on the front end and the back end.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback as we continuously strive to create a well balanced and positive work environment for all, which includes reviewing feedback as received and making changes accordingly. We appreciate your hard work!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place and culture

Apr 4, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growth and strong higher management

Cons

Lack of accountability in some departments

Be the first to find this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us in our continual pursuit to create a positive and well-balanced work environment for all employees and we are happy to hear that you have had a positive experience during your time on team Visio.

2. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Awesome company

Oct 4, 2020 - Finance and Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment Casual Dress Good Pay

Cons

Cant think of too many cons

Be the first to find this review helpful

Sr. HR Generalist

Discover more reviews about Visio Lending.