Vision Solutions - A great place to work and build a career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Vision Solutions

"A great place to work and build a career"

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Enterprise Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Vision Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

We have a good strategy and most of us feel that the company have a lot going for it. We are launching new products and are growing in all our major markets. I like our management team and think they did a good job in combining Vision, Lakeview and Double Take. The company also care about employees more than what I'm used too from my past.

Cons

I would like to see more career opportunities being offered to existing employees.

Advice to Management

Think about an option plan for regular employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Vision Solutions

"We're afraid to fire anyone no matter how bad an employee they are..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Very flexible when time is needed outside of the office. They just spent a lot of money rennovating the Indy office.

Cons

They just spent a lot of money rennovating the Indy office. No career growth. Very political office. Upper management has no clue and doesn't want one either. They try to emphasize team work and then unleashes changes without giving the opportunity for the "team" to offer opinions.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the dead weight that you are paying who are not productive. Not sure why it's so hard for them to do.

"A solid company, enjoyable to work with."

Current Employee - Senior Support Specialist in Rochester, MN
    Current Employee - Senior Support Specialist in Rochester, MN

Pros

Great benefits, pay, vacation, insurance, and bonus. Management is excellent to work with. Work environment is usually relaxed and comfortable. Ability to learn quickly is rewarded. Opportunities for advancement are clearly communicated. Responsibilities are clearly defined.

Cons

Fresh fruit is brought in weekly, and the refrigerator is full of soda. It would be nice to have more healthy drink options beside pop and water. Pop is unhealthy. It would also be good to have on-site exercise equipment to use throughout the workday (treadmills, ellipticals, etc).

Advice to Management

Provide more healthy options for employees. Exercise programs, health club reimbursement, on-site options for employees to maintain a healthy lifestyle.