VisionIT - Great company with a bright future! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for VisionIT

"Great company with a bright future!"

I have been working at VisionIT full-time

Pros

Exciting environment with room for growth. Leadership is engaged and makes good on their commitments to employees and customers. This company is all about integrity!

Cons

Fast growth and the infrastructure hasn't caught up yet, but management is aware and making sound decisions. Benefits could be better.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. You're hiring the right people for the right roles. Continue to listen to your people and your customers and recognize people for their efforts.

Other Employee Reviews for VisionIT

"Good company for contractors"

Former Employee - Tape Librarian/Tape Media Analyst in Georgetown, TX
    Former Employee - Tape Librarian/Tape Media Analyst in Georgetown, TX

I worked at VisionIT (More than 3 years)

Pros

They are very efficient form beginning to end of the hiring process. They are also very good at keeping in contact with you during the contact period. Never had any issues with benefits or pay. Great company.

Cons

Not any cons that come to mind. Allowing for human error, they really do make the effort to be on top of everything.

"Dropped like a hot potato"

Former Employee - Analyst/Developer in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Analyst/Developer in Detroit, MI

I worked at VisionIT full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Dynamic company that may succeed eventually. Comfortable working environment.

Cons

Benefits package has improved since last year, but is still average at best. Still finding their way in a new business model (for them); growing pains moving from a strictly placement service to a combined placement and IT services model.

I was let go by the company 6 months after having relocated to Michigan by their request. The work they expected to get in did not materialize, which can happen, but this was their mistake, not mine and I was told that my performance was not an issue. However, I, and my supervisor, were given no advance notice that I was going to be let go. No severance pay and my remaining PTO was not cashed out.

Advice to Management

Consider instituting a 2-week notice policy, at least for layoffs. Be more open with your mid-level management about the company's future direction and personnel decisions.