Visiting Angels - At this particular franchise- disorganized, chaotic, unprofessional owner | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Visiting Angels

"At this particular franchise- disorganized, chaotic, unprofessional owner"

Former Employee - Client Care Manager in New Brighton, MN
Former Employee - Client Care Manager in New Brighton, MN

Pros

What Visiting Angels does is wonderful- the services they provide are so necessary and valuable.

Cons

Not all Visiting Angels offices are run so poorly- this particular office is 2 years old and really needs someone who is committed to the mission of this company. There was no effective communication from the owner of this agency and policies and procedures changed almost daily.

Advice to Management

To focus on the mission of your company- to be fair to all employees and to properly compensate employees for the work they do. Set your policies and then abide by them

Other Employee Reviews for Visiting Angels

1. "My experience with Visiting Angels is very rewarding when working in the homes of the elderly."

Current Employee - Hha in Bridgeport, WV
    Current Employee - Hha in Bridgeport, WV

Pros

Working 1 on 1 with client, if you're sick, there's someone to cover for you. They work with your schedule.

Cons

Management sucks, don't want to give raises, don't communicate with us very well, no benefits

Advice to Management

My advice is, if you have a great employee that never calls off work and you have no complaints about, then give them a raise, especially if they've been there for years busting their butts for the company and making them money.....because if it were not for us HHA's where would you be without us? Give credit where credit is due. Don't lie to your employee's.

2. "good"

I have been working at Visiting Angels part-time

Pros

good working partners and client

Cons

not enough hours. i barely have 12 hours a week.