Vistatec - Typical localization company - pleasant atmosphere but you won't make millions | Glassdoor

"Typical localization company - pleasant atmosphere but you won't make millions"

Current Employee - Middle Management in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Vistatec

Pros

Local management in Dublin office are the company owners so the buck stops there which is good for the employees based there. Good team of people to work with makes for a pleasant atmosphere. Has been through some tough times in last few years but is now expanding and hiring.

Cons

Small company trying to grow based on sales revenue alone means static salaries and no bonuses. Project managers have a thankless task and lack support. Management by spreadsheet causes dxcessive unnecessary workloads.

Advice to Management

Treat PMs better.

Vistatec2015-03-01

Other Employee Reviews

"Love this company"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Vistatec full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nicest people I've ever worked for. Understanding, promote from within, genuinely care about you as a employee. I've been with them for years and would do it again. I've never seen a company bend over backwards for the customer

Cons

Ireland needs trust US teams members a bit more

Vistatec2018-02-04

"Fake reviews will not make up for how your treat your employees"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Dublin, CA

I worked at Vistatec full-time for more than a year

Pros

Have you ever realized how many good reviews suddenly appear whenever a negative one is posted? This is amazingly clever.

Cons

I had to leave for a 3 weeks sick leave due to heavy health issues (partially triggered by work). Upon telling my manager I needed to go to the hospital ASAP, she asked if I still had time to hand things over first. Upon returning, she mostly explained to me that I really put them in a difficult position. Need I really say more to you about how much you should avoid that company, ignoring any good review you might...

Advice to Management

If you do not care, admit it. But stop damaging people for the sake of your career and end of year bonus. How you can face yourselves in the mirror at EOB is beyond me.

Vistatec2018-01-30

Discover more reviews about Vistatec.