Vistronix - Great company to work for from entry-level to mid-level professionals! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Vistronix

"Great company to work for from entry-level to mid-level professionals!"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Vistronix full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They have great, friendly staff. They offer very competitive salaries. Their benefits are excellent. team-oriented attitude. Excellent work environment. They offer good positions for entry-level workers who just graduated or are about to graduate college; hence a great place to start earning your stars in your career.

Cons

No overtime pay. No sick leave (all your time off is personal hours). Although salaried, you still have to work a certain amount of hours per pay period; however, if you happen to work extra hours and report them, you don't get to use those hours later; basically you loose those hours (Worked for free). No growth potential past mid-level positions.

Advice to Management

Pay over-time to those employees who you know are not beating around the bush but rather that work hard day in and day out. And if they work extra hours it is because the job requires it. Or at least allow comp time usage.

Other Employee Reviews for Vistronix

1. "No Better Than It Has To Be"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

Pros

Vistronix contracts with the US federal government to provide IT services. The project I work on is extremely fun and interesting, but Vistronix is just a contractor that pays my salary and benefits. The work I do is defined entirely by the government agency. Vistronix stays out of the way. So, the best I can say of them is that they pay me reasonably well.

Cons

The health insurance they provide is the cheapest low-ball insurance they feel they can get away with. The mental health coverage is pretty much a no-op.

Advice to Management

Why would anyone want to work for Vistronix? The best I can say of them is, they're not as bad as they might be.

"Great Job for People of All Experience Levels"

Current Employee - Junior Software Developer in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
    Current Employee - Junior Software Developer in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

I have been working at Vistronix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are plenty of benefits, your boss checks on you regularly to see how you're doing (both online and in-person at your customer site), friendly staff, diverse workplace, plenty of customer projects to be placed in, and there's probably other stuff that I'm forgetting to mention.

Cons

Although I think the pay is fair, it could be a little higher. That's the only con I have about this company, although location could be a contributor.

Advice to Management

Honestly, keep doing what you're doing! I know it may be a little difficult to keep things the same now that we've been acquired by ASRC Federal, but it's still possible.