Vitalize Consulting Solutions - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

I have been working at Vitalize Consulting Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked at Vitalize for nearly two years. I've had positive experiences with nearly every department in the company. Just about every person I come in contact with seems willing and able to help. Their yearly conferences are probably my favorite thing! Since the company is mostly virtual, it's great to be able to get together and associate faces with the names you've been working with. The locations are always great, too. Can't wait for the next one!

Cons

I wish there were more options and slightly better benefits now that Vitalize is part of a larger corporation, SAIC.

Advice to Management

The upper management and leadership team is open and willing to new ideas, even from younger employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Vitalize Consulting Solutions

"Excellent Place to work"

Pros

Has a small company touch, despite rapid growing. My coworkers are some of the most caring people I have worked with. Management is receptive to personal needs when family issues arise.

Cons

Health benefits could be better for a company this size. No other cons.

"Too much growth, have become completely disorganized and uncaring"

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

Pros

-Have a large sales force, who for the most part are very knowledgable about healthcare.
    -HR department is very responsive
    -We get SAIC employee discounts- nice perk

Cons

-Management is (best case scenario) overwhelmed and unresponsive.
    -Personally i was literally at the end of my contract and found myself a job with a vitalize client, vitalize arrnaged only one interview during my last 6 weeks as my contract was ending, and I never heard back on it
    -Have made some effort to collect skillset information over the last few months, but still there are mass emails to the group asking for consultants familiar with content. Why do we update résumés?
    -Benefits could be better (somewhat convoluted process for healthcare claims), since being bought out by SAIC would have expected some improvement in this area over the last year but no changes
    -Culture has changed so much over the last year, it's not what it used to be. I no longer feel like anyone knows my name.