KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Joke of a commission structure, but great work/life balance

Dec 29, 2020 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

- You’re supplied with a MacBook - Work/life balance is pretty good - Unlimited PTO - Colleagues who are collaborative - 401k matching - Great for recruiters just starting

Cons

- Commission structure is a joke. You get quarterly bonuses that don’t amount to much even if you’re a top performer - Power hungry young managers who play favorites and make it apparent for who gets which orders/best clients - Extremely high metrics focused on FTEs vs. GP, which at the end of the day doesn’t make sense in terms of overall profit - Unlimited PTO is abused by many and the team favorites usually are able to take more than anyone else without getting shamed - Pre-COVID work from home was rarely allowed, but again favorites were granted days they could work from home, but no one else on the same team (despite good/high performance) - No formal exit interview (how?!)

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Vitamin T made my career transition a smooth one!

Oct 22, 2021 - Quantitative User Experience Researcher in Akron, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

This past spring I made a career transition and ultimately went with Vitamin T to help me make that transition as a contractor. To be clear: Vitamin T is a *great* company with *great* people. My recruiter has been incredibly supportive and transparent from before my very first interview to present day. She has set aside time to check in with me, to make sure I was/am a good fit in my role. And my recruiter has also been an advocate for me, encouraging my home company to hire me for an FTE role while also acknowledging the possibility of helping me pursue similar contract roles with other companies should this one not work out. Frankly, that gives me a feeling of confidence and security knowing I have someone in my corner! Other things: Vitamin T knows how to communicate with employees. They don't bombard you with emails, but they do send occasional offers to sign up for health benefits and 401k plans (those are optional for contractors). They also have a referral program that offers a small monetary incentive to get other talent into the Vitamin T pipeline. So good programs here, too.

Cons

Honestly, no cons to Vitamin T. They have given me a great opportunity as someone who switched careers (and industries). What they really offer in that regard is a way to get your foot in the door.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Vitamin T Response

President

Hello - We really appreciate this feedback about your experience with Vitamin T and our Recruiter. We work tirelessly on improving how we serve Talent and Clients. It's always motivating to read when our efforts are making a difference in people's lives. Thank you for choosing us to represent you during your career switch and job search. Mark Brim

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Doesn't always practice what they preach

Nov 23, 2021 - Recruiter/Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall, great company culture, especially during 2020. Really took care of all employees during the pandemic (ie no layoffs) , and quickly adapted to WFH.

Cons

Pay is much lower than competitors, Very sales focused environment, where recruiters are second class in many cases, even though they are the drivers of productivity. Did not react to the "great resignation" -- lost countless talented individuals by not paying market value.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Vitamin T.